CORMAC M - Modular stainless steel winch series
MacArtney CORMAC M modular winches are dependable and versatile systems capable of handling multiple marine applications and tasks. The winches feature a modular and compact design allowing for flexible system installation on vessels with confined deck space. The CORMAC M series includes three different standard winch models (CORMAC M1, M2, and M5).
Designed and engineered for optimal durability, CORMAC M winches require minimal maintenance and offer a broad range of specifications including speed, pull, motor size, and cable capacity.
CORMAC M winches come with several intelligent features enabling accurate and effective equipment handling. A soft-start function makes the winch easy to handle, improves equipment manoeuvrability and protects the motor and gear.
The CORMAC M2 winch always include an electrical slip ring and it comes with a mechanically driven level wind.
CORMAC M1 and M5 come with an electrically driven level wind, allowing for significantly improved spooling performance, while making it possible to changecable diameter easily.
CORMAC M1 and M5 winches are prepared for a Focal model 180-based electric/electro-optical slip ring.
Features and benefits
- Modular and compact design using standardised components
- M2 and M5 structural components are made from glass blasted stainless steel (AISI 316)
- M1 structural components are made from aluminium
- Separate control panel
- Touch display including cable status indicator (speed and length)
- Mechanically driven level wind (M2)
- Electrically driven level wind (M1 and M5)
- Long and proven track record
- Wireless remote control with joystick, display and emergency stop (M1 optional)
- Side scan sonar systems
- Subbottom profiler systems
- Light ROV systems
- Oceanographic profiling CTD systems
- Light towed equipment, platforms and ROTV systems
- Underwater camera systems
- General marine instrumentation
- Service and maintenance programme
- Spare parts package
- A-frame, davit or deck crane
- Cable sheave
- Vibration absorbing installation brackets
- Focal model 180-based electric/electro-optical slip ring (M1 and M5) Cavotec (M2)
- Tarpaulin cover
- PC control
- Other cable diameters available upon request