TrustLink Metal Shell Connectors
The TrustLink Metal Shell (MS) series includes a range of cutting-edge power and signal connectivity solutions for critical subsea and offshore applications, in metal shell housing.
Based on advanced technology, rugged materials and MacArtney connectivity know-how, the TrustLink MS series is manufactured from stainless steel and comes in three shell sizes compatible with industry standards. Due to their rugged reliability, these high-density connectors are suitable for the harshest of marine environments and the compact modular design is advantageous where limited space is a factor.
The TrustLink MS connectors are provided in several con- figurations ranging from 4 to 37 electrical contacts. The series thereby offers excellent flexibility to operators of subsea equipment and systems.
All TrustLink MS connectors comply with the EN 60664-1
requirements for clearance and creepage distances, meeting safety standards for pollution degree 2 within a microenvironment. All metal parts are provided with an anti-seizing surface.
All connectors and bulkheads are supplied unterminated. However, custom moulding and termination by MacArtney is available from MacArtney’s global stock that includes a large range of standard MacArtney cables.
Reversed male/female inserts
The TrustLink series allows the same housing to be
mounted with either a male or a female insert making it
a very versatile connector.
All TrustLink connectors are thoroughly tested at every stage during production to ensure full integrity, function-
ality, and first-rate performance from surface to seabed.
- Depth rating 600 bar (mated)
- Available in three shell sizes
- Resistant to open face water pressure*
- Up to 25 A rating
- Designed and tested to the EN 60664-1 standard
- Compliant with the standard for insulation coordination
Features and benefits
- Available from global stock
- Cable connectors available in CCP, PBOF and boot versions
- Design allows for reversed male/female inserts
- Anti-seizing surface
- High pin counts
- Available in multiple configurations
- Robust and smooth keyway
- Fast turnaround time for moulding and termination
- Compact modular design
- Large range of standard cables in stock
- Traceability on inserts
- Naval systems and equipment
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Seismic/ocean bottom systems
- Subsea nodes
- Underwater camera, video and lighting
- Survey systems and instrumentation
- Offshore oil and gas systems
- Subsea renewable systems
- Power supply for underwater pumps
- Hazardous environment systems
- Underwater telemetry systems
- Harsh environment monitoring systems
- Other materials on request
- Can be supplied with moulding and termination
* Size A only