OSEA 2022 (Exhibitor)
|When:||Nov. 15 - Nov. 17, 2022|
Offshore South East Asia (OSEA) returns to Singapore to pioneer a global shift in the offshore energy industry.
Renowned for being a hub for connecting, engaging and generating new business, the OSEA is your opportunity to be updated in a shifting offshore energy landscape. As the energy transition takes hold and the industry prepares to pivot, so will OSEA.
It is a targeted marketplace offering innovation profiling and thought leadership.
Oil and Gas companies will exhibit alongside wind power project developers, EPC, field operators, equipment providers, technology, digitalisation and decarbonisation companies.
Meet MacArtney | Stand BM1-07
OSEA brings together the entire offshore energy community from over 60 countries. MacArtney Underwater Technology has contributed solutions, services and knowledge to the offshore energy market for the past 40+ years. We aim to stay on top of market development and needs, which is why the OSEA is an important event for us to attend.
Please come by our stand for a chat on all things underwater technology. At the event you'll meet:
- Anthony Simon Gleeson - Managing Director, Asia Pacific Operations
- Eva Yeoh Yee Hua - Sales Coordinator, Singapore
- Lynn Needham - Technical Sales Coordinator, Australia
- Martin Buchan - Workshop Manager, Singapore
- Spencer Tan - System Sales Manager, Singapore
- Tan Chew Leng - Item Sales Manager, Singapore
Visiting from abroad
- Niels Peter Christiansen - CEO, MacArtney Group
- Paul Anthony - Global Business Manager
What | Conference & Tradeshow, November 15-17, 2022
Where | Marina Bays Sands, Singapore
About | More info