Oceans 2021 - San Diego (Exhibitor)
|Where:||San Diego, USA|
|When:||Sep. 20 - Sep. 23, 2021|
The event for global maritime professionals to learn, innovate and lead in protecting and utilising the world’s largest natural resource – our Oceans.
Under the conference theme: Sustaining our Oceans . . . Sustaining our Future, global thought leaders and innovators in the areas of marine technology, engineering, science, research, and education will gather together to learn and experience cutting-edge technologies in the field of marine science.
Industry experts and engineers display the latest research and innovations, discuss current environmental issues and policies affecting the field, and collaboratively work together to move the fields of marine technology and engineering forward.
MacArtney Inc. joins the Oceans Conference (in-person event)
Meet up and chat with MacArtney experts at the event. Find us at booth 1310.
- Andrew D. Palmer, General Manager - MacArtney Canada
- Beto Campos, General Manager - West Coast
- Don Bryan, General Manager - Pacific Northwest Operations
- Jennifer A. Stewart, General Manager - Northeast Operations
- Lars F. Hansen, President - MacArtney Inc.
- Nicholas Hartman, System Sales & Business Development Manager - MacArtney Inc.
As a provider of underwater technology solutions and systems, this conference is an important event for us to stay up-to-date on Marine Technology and the affiliated sectors.
What | Conference & Exhibition, 20 – 23 September 2021
Where | Town & Country Resort, San Diego
About | How to visit and what to see