|When:||Jun. 17 - Jun. 20, 2019|
OCEANS is one of the most influential international conferences in the marine technology field, where you can discover all the new technologies and dedicated research linked to the comprehension of oceans.
OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates.
Industry thought leaders gather for four days to highlight relevant topics and current trends while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field. The conference is a great event for information sharing and networking.
The theme of the conference “Let’s sea our future together” reflects a common concern to understand the future of our oceans in terms of the preservation of marine, animal or plant life, as well as the exploitation of new energies.
The exhibition has much to offer:
- Over 800 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips
MacArtney stand 33
As always, a dedicated team of MacArtney sales professionals, technicians and decision-makers are ready to welcome stand visitors and answer any thinkable question about MacArtney systems, products and underwater technology solutions.
More about the event: Oceans'19