The UK has built a world leading reputation in the Operations and Maintenance of OSW – innovating and developing technologies, techniques and knowhow that are in high demand as other countries invest heavily in building their own offshore wind assets. The growth in this segment is already huge, as are the opportunities for UK companies to grow in this market.
This conference is about delivering on these opportunities while overcoming challenges. Focussed on feedback and lessons learned from companies and people that are delivering practical growth - making things happen and willing to share their experiences.
- Learn: Lessons from the existing supply chain.
- Meet: O&M experts, innovators and leaders.
- Gain: Cross-sector insight.
- Understand: The practical challenges of O&M.
- See: Demonstrations of leading edge technology.
MacArtney will be there!
We will be visiting, and you are welcome to get in touch with our UK office to book a meeting.
Learn more about the event