Marine Renewables Canada (Exhibitor)
|Halifax, NS - CA
|Nov. 3 - Nov. 4, 2016
This year’s Marine Renewables Canada Annual Conference will explore how marine renewable energy can be part of the larger clean electrification solution for Canada and the world. Key features of the event will include:
- Highlights on Canadian achievements, milestones, and progress by industry leaders
- Insight on low carbon and climate action policies and strategies
- Updates on global marine renewable energy market opportunities and challenges
- Identification of opportunities and progress in wave, river current, and tidal energy development
- Multiple networking opportunities to meet leaders and experts from business, government, and academia that will help build connections and support emerging industry needs.
The Marine Renewables Canada conference represents the largest and most significant event of the year for Canada’s marine renewable energy industry.
Meet the MacArtney team (Stand nr. 12)
As always, a dedicated team of MacArtney sales professionals, technicians and decision makers are ready to welcome stand visitors and answer any thinkable question about MacArtney systems, products and underwater technology solutions.
Additional information can be found here