Deepwater Intervention Forum (Visitor)
|Where:||Galveston, TX - USA|
|When:||Aug. 9 - Aug. 11, 2016|
The 12th Annual Deepwater Intervention Forum is the platform for the Deepwater industry to learn about new subsea intervention technology, held in the Galveston Convention Center, August 9-11, 2016.
- ½ day workshop “Subsea Well P&A: Addressing BSEE Regulations & Meeting Operational Challenges”.
- 2 full days of technology, equipment, innovation, case studies, regulation updates and many more.
- Listen and learn from industry leaders and peers.
- Engage, interact and network.
- Identify opportunities and address challenges.
Additional information here