Teledyne ODI's patented Nautilus is recognized as the leading choice for high reliability wet-mateable, multi-channel electrical connectors. Over 100,000 Nautilus connectors have been delivered for projects in diverse industries including oil and gas, oceanography, and defense.
- The design features that make Nautilus so reliable include the dual independent seals and oil reservoirs providing two completely separate barriers
- This patented design of electrical contact allows the pin to enter these reservoirs and transfer sealing via a shuttle pin and dual wiper seal assembly, simultaneously cleaning and sealing the pin
- 4, 7, or 12-Way Circuits
- ROV, Stab, and Manual Mate configurations
- Nautilus is fully qualified to the latest industry standards and customer specifications, including electrical performance, helium leak, mechanical shock & vibration, thermal cycling and shock, turbid and hyperbaric mate/demate, and misaligned mateability
- Electrical harnesses utilizing Teledyne ODI's Oil-Filled Hose have also been qualified to these standards and specifications