Fluid Rotary Union Model 70
This multi-pass model uses separate housings (and seals) per pass to avoid inter pass mixing. It is well suited for low to medium pressure systems. Its standard configuration has up to 11 passes rated for 10 RPM continuous rotation with 1000 PSI of gas applied.
A stacked housing design allows easy adaptation to custom configurations.
Initially to serve in diver life-support unmbilical systems, fluid rotary unions have been diversified to include a broad range of applications. Our fluid rotary unions are currently used around the world to ensure reliable transmission of life support, process, power and control fluids. Currently, fluid rotary unions rated for pressures up to 15,000 psi (1000 bar) are available. Seals are selected based on chemical compatibility, design pressure, design temperature, required service life and acceptable leakage rate.
Leak collection can be supplied when required for environmental or personnel safety. Fluid rotary unions can be combined with our electrical slip rings, motor, resolvers and fiber optic rotary joints.
- Customized mounting and drive configurations
- Customized materials to satisfy weight, chemical compatibility and other requirements
- Customized port configurations
- Hard coating, standard on high pressure fluid rotary unions,can be selected for improved abrasion resistance and extended seal life
- Leakage detection and collection ports (drain to tank)
- Optional hollow bore
- Marine and life support systems such as saturation diving
- Training centrifuges for pilots and astronauts
- Industrial indexing tablets
• Chemical injection systems
• FPSO hydraulic power and control systems
• Semiconductor clean room robotics