Electrical Slip Ring Model 180
The Model 180 is comprised of electrical power and signal passes, and provides superior performance and reliability in demanding operational environments. The slip ring is waterproof rated to IP66, with the option for greater ingress protection.
The Model 180 may be constructed for subsea use where underwater operation is required. The slip ring may be fluid-filled, and pressure compensated unit.
For the hazardous locations, the Model 180-X variant is fully certified, as a flameproof and explosion proof enclosure.
- Standard electrical passes rated up to 1000 V / 7 A
- 1500V passes optional
- Pigtail exits are capable of being sealed
- Can accommodate a variety of wire and cable types
- Maintained type certification for Hazardous locations
- Rugged design intended for harsh environments
- Reliable operation under shock and vibration
- Underwater designs available
- Compliance with the highest quality standards for design, manufacture and test
- Maintenance free operation
- More than 30 years of proven field performance
- Integration with fiber optic rotary joints and fluid rotary unions to provide a complete rotating interface solution
- Winch cable reels and TMS applications
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
- Oceanographic winches (surface and subsea)
- Industrial machinery
- Land based oil and gas