Electrical Slip Ring Model 180
Small but robust. Rugged construction ideally suited for smaller oceanographic and ROV winches. Easily modified to include two-pass fiber optic rotary joints.
For the hazardous area environment, the FO180-X is a fully certified flameproof enclosure.
When underwater operational capability is required, the FO180 can also be adapted for use as a fluid filled pressure compensated unit. Available in both standard “L” lengths or custom designs.
Diameter: 74mm (2,85”)
Voltage rating: 1000 V / pass
Amp rating: 7 Amp / pass – total 100Amp
- Stainless steel enclosure for open deck use
- Sealed housing design tested to IP66 standards
- Can accommodate variety of wire and cable types
- Hazardous area certification available
Reliable operation under shock and vibration
- Remote operated vehicles (ROV)
- Winch and TMS applications
- Industrial machinery
- Seismic surveying