Electrical Slip Ring Model 176
The FO176 electrical slip rings are used in marine, industrial and defence applications. Comprised of power and signal electrical passes, the FO176 provides superior performance and reliability in demanding operating environments. Highly configurable, the FO176 can be customized to meet customer specific needs.
A versatile model with a wide variation of voltage and current capabilities. Can accommodate our single and multi-pass fiber joints and be combined with air passes and fluid unions.
Diameter: 140 mm (5,52”)
Voltage rating: up to 5000 V / pass
Amp rating: up to 20 Amp / pass – total 700Amp
- Stainless steel enclosure for open deck use
- Sealed housing design tested to IP66 standards
- Can accommodate a variety of wire and cable types
- Hazardous area certification available
- Reliable operation under shock and vibration
- Remote operated vehicles (ROV)
- Winch and TMS applications
- Mine countermeasures
- Towed instrument arrays