SubConn Power series
The SubConn® Power series offers a high-performance, dependable connector solution to accommodate the ever growing power requirements of underwater system operators and industries. The series comprises five standard connectors, supported by a number of custom-made solutions.
All based on the proven SubConn® connector and contact design, the SubConn® Power series includes a single contact power connector, three battery charging connectors (2, 3 and 4 contacts) and a 4 contact high power connector. The single contact power connector is designed for use with a selection of cable sizes and can be operated at up to 3 kV and 250 A. The battery charging connectors are suitable for carrying up to 25 A per contact. The 4 contact high power connector is suitable for 600 V at 50 A per contact and is supplied in standard SubConn® inline and bulkhead configurations.
For easy integration with systems and equipment, SubConn® Power series connectors are available with dedicated cables, polyoxymethylene (POM) or stainless steel locking sleeves and pressure-proof dummy connectors. All standard SubConn® cables for the SubConn® Power series are of the flexible and water-resistant chloroprene rubber.
- Power supply for offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Power supply for remotely operated vehicles (ROV) and subsea trenching machines
- Marine battery pack charging
- Power supply for underwater pump units
- Hazardous environment power supply
- Customised harness cables and direct moulding to compatible polyurethane cables
- Customer specified connector body material and cable lengths
- Field installable versions for all SubConn® Power series connectors
- Certified pressure testing to specific ocean depths
Please note that our 3D files are not 100 p.c. dimensionally stable due to the fact that a SubConn® connector is mainly made from rubber which changes tolerances during curing.
If a 3D file is needed for tolerance issues, please contact MacArtney for more information.