SubConn Penetrator - Water Blocked Straight
Dimensions in mm (1 mm = 0.03937 inch)
Threads in inches (1 inch = 25.4 mm)
- Voltage rating (all penetrators): 300/600 V DC/AC rms (depends on cable)
- Current rating: Depends on wire and conductor size
- Insulation resistance: > 200 Mohm
- Temperature rating (water): - 4 to 60˚C, - 25 to 140˚F
- Temperature rating (air): - 40 to 60˚C, - 40 to 140˚F
- Storage temperature rating: - 40 to 60˚C, - 40 to 140˚F
- Qualified pressure tested: 800 bar, 11,600 psi
- Penetrator body: Chloroprene rubber
- Penetrator metal part: Brass, stainless steel
- Wire and conductor size: 18 AWG, 0.82 mm2 to 22 AWG, 0.33 mm2 (depends on wire quantity)
- Penetrator wire leads (30 cm, 1 ft): PTFE
- Cable outside diameter: Depends on penetrator and cable type
- O-rings: Nitrile
- Inline cable length: Customer specified
- Inline cable type: Customer specified (SubConn® cables only)
Inline cable colour code
Depends on corresponding SubConn® connector and cable type.
Please note that our 3D files are not 100 p.c. dimensionally stable.
If a 3D file is needed for tolerance issues, please contact MacArtney for more information.