Local sales contact
SubConn Micro Low Profile series
The SubConn® Micro Low Profile series was developed to suit the increasingly more compact design of underwater instruments, equipment and systems where space is restricted or a more compact solution is required.
By means of the low profile layout users are able to assemble design optimised, streamlined and effective underwater systems with sensors, sonar heads and other types of equipment producing less drag.
SubConn® Micro Low Profile connectors are manufactured from high-grade rubber with different types of body material available. They feature the same contact sizes as the Micro series and are available in 3, 7 and 9 contacts rated at 300 V up to 5 A. The series includes bulkhead, inline and some field installable overmould versions featuring a high depth rating.
For easy integration with systems and equipment SubConn® Micro Low Profile series connectors are available with dedicated cables, rubber straps and pressure-proof dummy connectors. All SubConn® cables are manufactured from flexible and water-resistant chloroprene rubber.
- Offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Defence systems and equipment
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) and Remotely Operated Towed Vehicle (ROTV) systems
- Underwater camera, video and lighting systems
- Ocean bottom seismic systems
- Diving systems and equipment
- Customised harness cables and direct moulding to selected polyurethane (PUR) cables
- Customer specified cable, wire leads and bulkhead thread lengths
- Customer specified connector body material
- Certified pressure testing to specific ocean depths
Please note that our 3D files are not 100 p.c. dimensionally stable.
If a 3D file is needed for tolerance issues, please contact MacArtney for more information.