Local sales contact
SubConn Micro Circular series
To accommodate market demands for ever more flexible, dependable and cost-efficient underwater connectivity solutions, SubConn® Micro connectors are available.
The SubConn® Micro Circular series has enhanced sealing capability and utilise a uniform contact size and design. Based on the original SubConn® Circular series, SubConn® Micro Circular connectors were developed to suit the increasingly more compact design of underwater instruments, equipment and systems.
The SubConn® Micro Circular connectors are available in different standard shell sizes, with 1 to 21 contacts rated at 300 V from 5 to 10 A. SubConn® Micro Circular connector are available in bulkhead, inline, Pressure Balanced Oil Filled (PBOF) and field installable over mould versions. All bulkhead connectors come with colour coded or numbered Teflon (PTFE) leads.
The SubConn® Micro Circular connectors are manufactured from high-grade neoprene and a variety of body material options and feature a high ocean depth rating. The SubConn® Micro Circular connectors have enhanced sealing capability and utilise a uniform contact size and design.
- Offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Defence systems and equipment
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) and Remotely Operated Towed Vehicle (ROTV) systems
- Underwater camera, video and lighting systems
- Ocean bottom seismic systems
- Diving systems and equipment
- Customised harness cables and direct moulding to selected polyurethane (PUR) cables
- Customer specified cable, wire leads and bulkhead thread lengths
- Customer specified connector body material
- Certified pressure testing to specific ocean depths
Please note that our 3D files are not 100 p.c. dimensionally stable.
If a 3D file is needed for tolerance issues, please contact MacArtney for more information.