SubConn Micro Circular series
To accommodate market demands for ever more flexible, dependable and cost efficient underwater connectivity solutions, SubConn® Micro connectors are available.
The SubConn® Micro Circular series has enhanced sealing capability and utilise a uniform contact size and design. Based on the original SubConn® Circular series, SubConn® Micro Circular connectors were developed to suit the increasingly more compact design of underwater instruments, equipment and systems.
The SubConn® Micro Circular connectors are available with 2 to 21 contacts rated at 300 V from 5 to 10 A in the standard inline version and in bulkhead versions.
The SubConn® Micro Circular connectors are manufactured from high-grade neoprene and a variety of body material options and feature a high ocean depth rating. The SubConn® Micro Circular connectors have enhanced sealing capability and utilise a uniform contact size and design.
- Offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Defence systems and equipment
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) and Remotely Operated Towed Vehicle (ROTV) systems
- Underwater camera, video and lighting systems
- Ocean bottom seismic systems
- Diving systems and equipment
- Customised harness cables and direct moulding to selected polyurethane (PUR) cables
- Customer specified cable, pigtail and bulkhead thread lengths
- Customer specified connector body material
- Certified pressure testing to specific ocean depths
Please note that our 3D files are not 100 p.c. dimensionally stable.
If a 3D file is needed for tolerance issues, please contact MacArtney for more information.