Local sales contact
SubConn Ethernet series
The SubConn® Ethernet series marked the first high speed underwater communications system to offer true Ethernet type performance. The series is developed and manufactured to accommodate the demand for gigabit data speed, signal and power for increasingly capable and compact underwater systems. The series includes different types of Ethernet and combined power and Ethernet connector options in circular, metal shell and low profile configurations.
All SubConn® Ethernet connectors are capable of Gigabit speed performance and feature a high depth rating. Utilising a reconfigured version of the proven SubConn® contact and socket design, SubConn® Ethernet connectors are set to maximise data flow while eliminating cross talk and noise. With power contacts rated for 600 V at 4 A, SubConn® combined power and Ethernet connectors allow signal and power supply to be unified in one high performance solution.
SubConn® Ethernet connectors are available with specially designed SubConn® Ethernet or combined power and Ethernet cables capable of Gigabit speed data transfer up to a distance of 75 metres. This flexible and water-resistant cable is manufactured from polyurethane (PUR). SubConn® Ethernet connectors come with colour-coded leads and are available with dummy connectors and injection moulded polyoxymethylene (POM) or stainless steel locking sleeves.
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) and Remotely Operated Towed Vehicle (ROTV) systems
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Defence systems and equipment
- Underwater camera and video systems
- Underwater control systems
- Customised harness cables and direct moulding to selected polyurethane (PUR) cables
- Customer specified cable, wire leads and bulkhead thread lengths
- Customer specified connector body material
- Certified pressure testing to specific ocean depths
Please note that our 3D files are not 100 p.c. dimensionally stable.
If a 3D file is needed for tolerance issues, please contact MacArtney for more information.