SubConn HF Coax - 75 ohm Coax and Coax/Electric
Dimensions in mm (1 mm = 0.03937 inch)
Threads in inches (1 inch = 25.4 mm)
- Voltage rating on electric contacts: 300 V DC/AC rms
- Current rating on electric contacts: 5 A per contact (max 20 A per connector)
- Voltage rating on coax insert only: 930 V, max nominal voltage acc. to MIL
Frequency*: 0.9 GHz / 1.2 GHz / 1.5 GHz / 1.8 GHz / 2.1 GHz / 2.4 GHz / 2.7 GHz / 3.0 GHz
Attenuation*: 6.3 dB / 7.4 dB / 8.6 dB / 9.9 dB / 11.3 dB / 12.8 dB / 14.5 dB / 15.7 dB
- Recommended max frequency: 3.0 GHz
- Insulation resistance: > 200 Mohm
- Contact resistance: < 0.01 ohm
- Wet matings: N/A (dry mating only)
- Temperature rating (water): - 4 to 60˚C, 25 to 140˚F
- Temperature rating (air): - 40 to 60˚C, - 40 to 140˚F
- Storage temperature rating: - 40 to 60˚C, - 40 to 140˚F
- Qualified pressure tested: 600 bar, 8,700 psi
- Connector body: Chloroprene rubber
- Bulkhead body: Brass, stainless steel, titanium or anodised aluminium
- Power contacts: Female sockets in gold plated brass UNS - C36000, Male pins in gold plated beryllium copper
- Coax contacts: Gold plated contacts
- O-rings: Nitrile
- Locking sleeves: POM or stainless steel
- Snap rings: Stainless steel AISI 302
- Inline cable (2 ft, 60 cm): PUR jacket cable with Mini-RG59 coax or Mini-RG59 coax and 6 x 20 AWG, 0.52 mm2 conductors
- Coax bulkhead leads (3.3 ft, 100 cm): RG179 coax
- Coax and 6-contact bulkhead leads (3.3 ft, 100 cm): RG179 coax and 6 x 20 AWG, 0.52 mm2 coloured PTFE
Face view (male)
Inline cable colour code
Nominal cable outside diameter (OD)
Mini-RG59 PUR cable 0.220'', 5.59 mm
Mini-RG59 and 6-conductor PUR cable 0.382'', 9.70 mm
*All frequency and attenuation values are based on a 10 meter cable assembly test including 2 bulkhead connectors (75 ohm).
BNC connector for RG179 coax leads use Amphenol 112133 or equivalent.
BNC connector for Mini-RG59 coax cable use Belden 1855ABHD3 or equivalent.
SubConn® Coax connectors are dry mate only, and cannot take open face pressure.
Locking sleeves are required. No greasing in the actual coax part.
Minimum bending radius on inline cable is 100 mm.
Recommended SMB termination for Coax, see SubConn - Technical information.
Please note that our 3D files are not 100 p.c. dimensionally stable.
If a 3D file is needed for tolerance issues, please contact MacArtney for more information.