OptoLink Fibre Optic Connector
MacArtney OptoLink connectors combine robustness and reliability with flexibility and ease of use. They provide low noise fibre optic connections for one to four optical fibre passes in a wide range of configurations for connector and penetrator types.
Thanks to spherical lens technology, MacArtney OptoLink connectors are easy to clean and reassemble in the field. OptoLink connectors are robust and reliable and are rated for depths of up to 6,000 metres. Their flexible cables also make the connectors easy to work with.
MacArtney OptoLink connectors are available in flange (FCR), bulkhead (BCR) and cable mount (CCP, CCR) configurations from stock in both nickel/aluminium, bronze and stainless steel AISI 316 housings.
Features and benefits
- 6,000 metre standard depth rating
- 1-4 fibre passes
- Can combine single mode and multi mode
- Low attenuation
- Unlimited number of matings
- Excellent performance even when mated in
harsh marine environments
- FCR and BCR rated to 600 bar back pressure
- Stock and service from various MacArtney
- ROV, ROTV and AUV systems
- Fibre optic video and data multiplexers
- Cable ploughs
- Acoustic ranges
- Fibre optic riser fatigue systems
- General underwater fibre optic
- Renewable energy applications
- Other shell materials available
- Certified pressure testing of assemblies or