Hydraulic cylinders for industry and offshore markets
MacArtney Hydraulics is the latest acquisition made by MacArtney A/S and has been part of the MacArtney Group since January 1, 2017. Prior to this date of acquisition, the name of the company was ASME Hydra A/S, an associate company of the former ASME A/S, now MacArtney A/S (Manufacturing).
MacArtney Hydraulics develops and manufactures hydraulic cylinders for industry and offshore companies making considerable demands on quality, design, good craftsman-ship as well as engineering.
For more than 40 years, we have been developing and manufacturing hydraulic cylinders of an excellent quality. Common terms for all of our cylinders are:
- Very high documentation demands
- Thoroughly calculated and tested designs
- Intact traceability, even after many years of use
- Certifications according to DNV GL-CG-0194 or to individual customer demands
- Approved according to Norsok M-601 and DNV GL
- Welding on account of approved WPQR prior to delivery
- Certificate and component declaration included
The above features are being secured by skilled engineers, qualified craftsmen and competent project managers.
MacArtney Hydraulics employs 45 persons and is located in Klinkby.