Designing and producing bespoke hydraulic cylinders
MacArtney Hydraulics specialises in designing and producing bespoke hydraulic cylinders to meet customers' specific requirements. This varies from cylinders for subsea equipment, cylinders to withstand high environment temperatures and large heavy-duty cylinders. All according to customer-specific requirements or in compliance with international accredited certification bodies such as DNVGL, Lloyds Register, ABS, etc.
- Working pressures up to 600 bar
- Bore sizes up to 600 mm
- Single-acting plunger or double-acting cylinders
- Multi-stage telescopic, optional double acting
- Spring-loaded cylinders
- Integrated linear measuring system
- Inductive position indicators
- Dampening at the rod and/or bottom side
- Advanced seal systems to suit all fluids for low friction or high temperatures
- Single or through-going rods
- Integrated load-holding valves
- Various rod materials and plating options, chrome, nickel chrome, ceramics, etc.
- Paint systems to suit your corrosion class requirements