�This is where engineers turn vision into mechanical reality
As mentioned, we are often presented with new concepts requiring us to innovate and generate solutions. Stemming from a pioneering spirit, we love to take on new challenges. It shines through in the idea phase with professional internal and external back-and-forth, gaining us market approval and exciting jobs such as:
- Nacelle Yoke
- Tower damping systems
- Cable installation on fully assembled towers concepts
- out-of-the-box thinking originating from winch systems
- using gravity as the process now requires bigger cables
In the process, we benefit from using technology we are used to in the underwater and winch area, combining it with our wind experience.
Supporting environmentally friendly initiatives
We operate in electric and hydraulic systems. However, we recognise and support the ascending market demand for green and all-electric solutions reducing elements impacting our environment.
Example of innovative concepts with an environmentally conscious approach:
- Nacelle yoke including a battery pack for remote handling/adjustment - no hydraulics involved
The perfect mix
Having a pool of resources and competencies in the mechanical engineering department enables a dedicated team, representing all relevant areas interfacing a project.
We hold a good mix of skills:
- Master of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Production Technologists
- Mechanical Designers
At the same time, we can draw on teams and expertise from all departments within the MacArtney Group in general.