This website is provided and controlled by MacArtney AS, Gl. Guldager 48, DK-6710 Esbjerg V, Denmark, CVR no.: 84 16 48 28
MacArtney recognises and respects the importance of the privacy of the visitors of our websites. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via our websites. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
2. Personal data
On our websites, we may collect information about name, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses and other personal data. Our websites are intended for a general audience, and MacArtney does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of MacArtney services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries
- Provision of newsletters offered by MacArtney
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
As a global group, MacArtney may transfer personal data collected by us on an aggregated or individual level to various divisions, subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliated companies of MacArtney A/S around the world located inside or outside the European Economic Area for the purposes stated above, as well to data processors outside of MacArtney in India or other countries globally for storage and service purposes. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside the MacArtney Group without your consent unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
We delete or anonymise your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter, you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations.
We have implemented appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis. The servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. based on website traffic measurements
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button)
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
- Twitter (provided by Twitter, Inc.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of Twitter (only when you are logged in to Twitter when visiting our website and only when clicking the Twitter button).
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
5. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to email@example.com