Sales Engineer, Singapore
MacArtney Singapore is a member of the MacArtney Group, a leading global supplier of underwater technology - specialising in design, manufacture, sales, and service of a wide range of systems to offshore operators, surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean sciences, security forces and navies across the world.
We are currently seeking a suitable person to support our sales and engineering team, as part of the ongoing expansion of our operations and activities at our office in Tampines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for direct sales and technical/engineering support to our current customers whilst seeking out and developing new opportunities.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the Marine, Oil and Gas Industry would be an advantage.
- Must have Knowledge of electrical design.
- Essential to have substantial technical understanding, underpinned by practical experience and appropriate technical qualifications. Relevant experience in dealing with underwater technology systems, equipment, winches and launch and recovery systems is preferred.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
Duties will typically include:
- Preparation and monitoring of Sales Quotations, Order Processing, Customer follow-up and Delivery status for all Sales Orders & Projects.
- Handling enquiries, especially where customers require electrical, technical support.
- Participation in any projects as assigned by the Sales Manageror Senior Management.
- Close coordination with our Workshop Manager to ensure that all drawings contain the necessary information, thus, ensuring timely project completions etc.
- Involvement in meetings with customer on project-based work and providing engineering solutions.
- Creating & establishing new accounts - working independently to find new customers and product applications.
- Providing strong customer support & relationships post sale.
Personal Skills Required:
- Self-motivating and outgoing.
- Team player
- Honest, Ethical
- Initiative - ability to plan own work in a structured way.
- Attention to detail, whilst focusing on customer needs.
- Positive attitude to work (hard working)
Must have good computer literacy. A knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage, although training can be given. We are looking for someone with good communication skills & attention to detail, who is resourceful, and enthusiastic, as part of an active, professional & dynamic team.
Working with MacArtney
At MacArtney, you can expect an exciting and challenging job scope, working for a truly international and growth-minded company.
Our success depends on having the strongest team and as a MacArtney employee, you will have access to good career opportunities, professional development, and competitive conditions of employment.
Applications are continuously evaluated, and the position will remain open until the right candidate is identified.
Please send your CV by e-mail to Mr. Tan Chew Leng, Item Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or please go to Sales Engineer Customer Service Jobs Singapore | MyCareersFuture Singapore