MacArtney UK seeks: Purchasing & Expediting Coordinator
The MacArtney Group manufacture high-quality underwater technology products, fully integrated systems and innovative custom solutions, from design to installation, supported by training, service and local workshops.
The UK office is the largest outside of Denmark and covers the areas of connectivity, launch and recovery, and data acquisition for oil and gas related companies, ocean science institutes, marine renewable developers, navies, fisheries and others around the world.
As leaders in connectivity and integrated systems for harsh environments, we offer turnkey solutions to the most demanding subsea applications with a high level of electrical, optical and mechanical expertise and more than two decades of local experience and background.
We are looking for a Purchasing & Expediting Coordinator to join the MacArtney UK team. The ideal candidate would preferably have experience in a similar role.
- Implement, operate and control a purchasing and expediting department within the MacArtney UK team
- Control Supply Chain and maintain Vendor details in the ERP system
- Negotiate prices and place purchase orders with approved vendors on behalf of all departments
- Strictly control deliveries ensuring on time is achieved
- Liaise with other departments regarding minimum stock levels and maintain the agreed levels
- Undertake Vendor reviews with a goal of reducing the number of vendors being used
- Ensure the company is getting the best value on all purchases
- Ensure that costs are correctly allocated within the ERP system
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can work within a busy area but also have the ability to use their own initiative.
You will be capable of understanding technical details and capable of working with the minimum of supervision.
MacArtney offers this role in a leading and well-consolidated international business in growth. You can look forward to a positive and informal working environment with professional colleagues in a modern company and with excellent employment conditions.
The workplace is MacArtney UK, Howe Moss Avenue, Dyce, Aberdeenshire, AB21 0GP.
The position is full-time, and we wish to fill the vacancy as soon as possible.
Please send applications complete with detailed CV and letter of introduction to Pamela Corringham, UK HR Manager at email@example.com.