MacArtney UK seeks: Connectivity Sales Manager
For the last 40 years, the MacArtney Group have manufactured high-quality underwater technology products, fully integrated systems and innovative custom solutions, from design to installation, supported by training, service and local workshops.
MacArtneys UK office is the largest outside of HQ in Denmark and supplies products in connectivity, launch and recovery, and data acquisition for oil and gas related companies, ocean science institutes, marine renewable developers, navies, fisheries and others in the UK and Ireland.
As leaders in connectivity and integrated systems for harsh environments, we offer turnkey solutions to the most demanding subsea applications with a high level of electrical, optical and mechanical expertise and more than two decades of local experience and background.
We are looking for a dynamic, committed, and thorough individual with a strong technical sales background to join the MacArtney UK team. The ideal candidate would preferably have experience in the subsea industry and experience with cables and connectors or expertise in the disciplines of Oceanography, Marine Science, Hydrography or other related areas.
- Extensive field sales travel in the UK and Ireland
- Promotion of all MacArtney Group connectivity products and services
- Preparation of solutions and quotations for fibre optic and electrical connectors and cable assembly product
- Cost calculation and budgets
- Management of the complete sales process from bringing in enquiries to final sale
- Interaction with colleagues in our sales, technical and project management departments both in the UK and Denmark (Head Office)
- Travel in connection with enquiries, follow-up as well as technical and commercial clarifications with the customer
- Attend Trade Exhibitions to represent the Company when and if required
- Competitor analysis to provide product and market feedback
You are an Engineer or a Technician experienced in your field and able to adopt an open-minded and curious attitude in your work life. You are fluent in English, both verbal and written. Autonomous and organised, the ideal candidate will also show great networking and adaptability skills.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can understand, adopt, endorse and promote a corporate culture of customer focus, integrity, teamwork, technical excellence and perseverance.
You will have the ability to demonstrate a successful field sales background and be able to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
You will be confident in presenting yourself and the company and focused on achieving results.
MacArtney offers an independent and challenging position in a leading and well-consolidated international business currently in a growth phase. You can look forward to a positive and informal working environment with professional colleagues in a modern company and with excellent employment conditions.
The workplace is MacArtney UK, Howe Moss Avenue, Dyce, Aberdeenshire, AB21 0GP.
The position is full-time, and we wish to fill the vacancy as soon as possible.
Please send applications to Pamela Corringham, UK HR Manager at email@example.com.