MacArtney UK seeks: Accounts Assistant
The MacArtney Group manufacture high-quality underwater technology products, fully integrated systems and innovative custom solutions, from design to installation, supported by training, service and local workshops.
The UK office is the largest outside of Denmark and covers the areas of connectivity, launch and recovery, and data acquisition for oil and gas related companies, ocean science institutes, marine renewable developers, navies, fisheries and others around the world.
As leaders in connectivity and integrated systems for harsh environments, we offer turnkey solutions to the most demanding subsea applications with a high level of electrical, optical and mechanical expertise and more than two decades of local experience and background.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the MacArtney UK team. The ideal candidate would preferably have experience in a similar accounts role.
- Sales Invoicing – raising customer invoices and ensuring that the sales ledger is accurate
- Purchase Invoicing – booking supplier invoices, ensuring that costs etc match and reconciling supplier statements to the purchase ledger
- Process and reconcile petty cash transactions
- File EC sales and arrival & departure intrastate
- Ensure that sales and purchase ledgers are accurate and assist with finance queries
- Carry out any other task that the company may request from time to time
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can work within a busy team but also have the ability to use their own initiative.
MacArtney offers this role in a leading and well-consolidated international business in growth. You can look forward to a positive and informal working environment with professional colleagues in a modern company and with excellent employment conditions.
The workplace is MacArtney UK, Howe Moss Avenue, Dyce, Aberdeenshire, AB21 0GP.
The position is full-time, and we wish to fill the vacancy as soon as possible.
Please send applications complete with detailed CV and letter of introduction to Pamela Corringham, UK HR Manager at email@example.com.