MacArtney UK Ltd seeks: System Sales Manager (Focal Technologies)
MacArtney UK Ltd is offering a challenging position based at the largest operation in the privately owned MacArtney Group in Dyce, Aberdeen.
- To be responsible for the sales and promotion of Focal Technologies leading range of slip rings and multiplexers.
- This is a mixed role, approximately 50% external field sales and 50% office based support.
- Sale and after-sale support of slip rings, electro-optical multiplexing systems and associated hardware designed and manufactured by Focal Technologies to Marine applications and clients.
- Technical and sales related interaction with our UK and Ireland based clients.
- Help to develop and implement sales strategies to maximise product penetration into current and new customer base.
- Liaise closely with Focal on current and future technology needs while maintaining quote registers and tracking quarterly progress.
- Building and maintaining close customer relations.
- Travel both within the UK and Ireland to visit existing and new potential customers.
- Attend Trade Exhibitions to represent the Company when required.
- Attend industry conferences, lecturers and meetings to network and fact find.
- Analyse our competitors to provide product and market feedback.
- Hunt out new contacts/opportunities, negotiate and close sales.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Strong technical background (electrical/electronic engineering, ROV technician or similar)
- An experienced sales person able to converse at all levels ideally in the marine marketplace.
- Solid IT skills, MS office, Navision an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal and an excellent communicator.
- Strong focus on results, deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- Dedicated, outgoing, flexible and a good team player.
- Self-motivated with ability to operate independently.
- Understand, adopt, endorse and promote a corporate culture of customer focus, integrity, teamwork, technical excellence and perseverance.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels and focused on achieving results.
- Confidence in presenting themselves and the Company.
- Number and quality of client visits, typically 4 per week.
- Booking and Revenue Targets.
- Provide feedback on new client applications and product ideas
- Monthly sales forecast and strategy plan
MacArtney UK Ltd is offering a challenging position based at the largest operation in the privately owned MacArtney Group in Dyce, Aberdeen. We seek individuals who understand what selling involves and are not afraid to learn. MacArtney maintain a position as market leaders with a number of their products and wish to see their market share for these develop and grow. The successful candidate will be able to develop their own personal and professional skills through the tasks and responsibilities offered.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, MacArtney offers good career opportunity and an attractive employment package including pension, healthcare, company car/allowance and competitive salary.
Applications by email to MacArtney UK Ltd HR Manager Pamela Corringham (firstname.lastname@example.org)