MacArtney UK Ltd seeks: System Sales Manager - Focal products
MacArtney UK Ltd offers a challenging position in the largest operations in the MacArtney Group. We seek individuals who understand what selling involves, and who are not afraid to learn. This is a Field Sales opportunity.
- Sale of our entire product portfolio with special focus on our range of slip rings and electro-optics multiplexing systems provided by Focal Technologies to offshore oil and gas, ocean science, renewable energy, defence applications and customers.
- Technical and sales related interaction with our UK and Ireland based customers.
- Management of the sales process, including consultancy, quoting and follow-up.
- Daily interaction with colleagues in our sales, technical and project management departments both in the UK, Denmark and Canada.
- Building and maintaining close relations with customers.
- Travel both within the UK and Ireland on a regular basis meeting Company targets for customer visits.
- Attend trade exhibitions to represent the Company when and if required.
- Competitor analysis to provide product and market feedback.
- Carry out overtime if and when required.
- This is a 50% internal and 50% external opportunity.
- Strong technical background (electrical/electronics engineering or similar).
- Extensive sales experience ideally in the marine technology marketplace.
- Solid IT skills, MS office, Navision an advantage but not essential.
- Strong focus on results, deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- Dedicated, outgoing, flexible and a good team player.
- Arrange and carry out minimum 4 customer visits per week.
- Self-motivated with ability to operate independently.
- Understand, adopt, endorse and promote a corporate culture of customer focus, integrity, teamwork, technical excellence and perseverance.
- Ability to demonstrate a successful field sales background.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels and focused on achieving results.
- Confidence in presenting themselves and the Company.
- Number and quality of customer visits.
- Booking and revenue targets.
- Provide feedback on new customer applications and product ideas
- Monthly sales forecast and strategy plan
MacArtney maintain a position as market leaders with a number of their product ranges and wish to see their market share for these develop and grow. The successful candidates will be able to develop their own personal and professional skills through the tasks and responsibilities offered.
MacArtney offers good career opportunity and an attractive employment package.
Applications by email to MacArtney UK Ltd, HR Manager Pamela Corringham, firstname.lastname@example.org.