MacArtney Italy seeks: Accounts Assistant
MacArtney Italy seeks an Accounts Assistant for a position in an exciting and expansive international company. You will assist and support the commercial managers with particular regard to administrative and logistical activities.
We are looking for a profile with a cooperative spirit and ready to juggle multiple tasks through busy workdays. You will report to the Sales Manager and Managing Director.
- customer assistance for logistics and deliveries
- production and verification of various customer and supplier documentation (orders, invoices, etc.)
- drafting and issuing orders to suppliers under the supervision of commercial managers
- coordinate with the order/project managers for deliveries and testing
- assistance and support for staff travel logistics (flights, hotels, trains, cars, etc.)
- support the marketing of the company's products and services
- procurement management of promotional material and advertising material
- preparation and participation in promotional events
- communications management (supervision of the shipment of advertising material, management of correspondence to customers)
- supply, in coordination with the commercial managers, translations into Italian of technical and marketing documents about the products marketed by the Group
You must have a customer service mindset and problem-solving skills and be capable of working independently. You are an experienced all-rounder with lots of energy and drive – you thrive on various tasks throughout a working day. You have excellent communications skills. You have a proactive approach to your tasks, and you can prioritize these while maintaining the overview at all times.
You have a background profile that includes:
- 2-3 years of practical experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company
- knowledge of company and group objectives and policies
- efficiency and effectiveness in achieving set objectives
- organizational skills
- good predisposition to interpersonal relationships
- high communication skills
- good knowledge of the English language
- excellent knowledge of the MS Office package: Word and Excel in particular
- good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV management software
An exciting position in an international company characterised by stable growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn employees’ ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact;
Managing Director, Vincenzo Mauro at firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: +39 335 688 7557.
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
The position is full-time and located at MacArtney Italy S.r.L., Bologna, Italy.
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until a candidate is appointed.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Bologna (IT), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Rio de Janeiro (BR), Mumbai (IN/UAE), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.