MacArtney Denmark seeks: Two Mechanical Engineers
Are you a skilled Mechanical Engineer interested in technological development and offshore wind solutions, and do you want to impact the results? Does it motivate you to find the solutions to very complex technical challenges? Then this job might be the right match for you!
We are looking for two ambitious Mechanical Engineers - one for our MacArtney A/S - Offshore Wind Solutions location in Esbjerg, and one for MacArtney A/S - Offshore Wind Solutions in Bur. Our coming colleagues will join an exciting and expansive international business with a good working environment.
At both sites, the position provides the opportunity to follow the product from sale to delivery. You will become a member of the Engineering department, consisting of a well-founded technical team in a busy and informal working environment characterised by delivering products and solutions on a high technical level for customers worldwide.
Overall, you will be responsible for Mechanical Engineering tasks within offshore projects. You will work with machine design, other offshore constructions within fine mechanics, as well as larger steel structures. If you have the skills and the desire, you could eventually become a technical expert/specialist within specific product groups.
This area of responsibility also includes the following tasks:
- Development of machines and equipment for the offshore industry
- Ensuring that constructions fit optimally into a production (Design for Manufacturing)
- Keeping up to date with trends and valid standards within individual areas
- Active project member with emphasis on being in control of SOW, schedule and budget
- Ensuring optimal coordination and prioritisation between tasks to achieve satisfied customers
- Ensuring close cooperation with customers during the development of the design
You are straightforward, open-minded and persistent. You have business understanding, lots of energy and drive – and you thrive with a variety of tasks throughout a working day. You enjoy challenging the ‘as is’ and it is done smoothly with your excellent communications skills. You will contribute with high impact and still be grounded – you are calm and collected. You have a proactive approach to your tasks, and you are used to working independently. Furthermore, you can priorities your tasks and maintain the overview at all times to meet the deadlines.
You have a background profile that includes:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum 5 years of industry-related experience
- Solid experience within machine construction
- Well-founded in 3D modelling and calculations (Inventor)
- An analytical approach to new knowledge and thrives on reading and interpreting standards
- A great interest in acquiring knowledge, both through colleagues and through various professional media
- Quality conscious about your work
- Manage to balance quality and economy
- Good at spotting solutions as well as being innovative in project work
- Possess a large toolbox in general mechanical engineering and a great interest in technical development in general
- Master both Danish and English on a high technical level
An exciting position in an international company characterised by stable growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn employees’ ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact;
Workplace: MacArtney A/S - Offshore Wind Solutions, Esbjerg. The position is full-time
Workplace: MacArtney A/S - Offshore Wind Solutions, Bur. The position is full-time.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Bologna (IT), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Rio de Janeiro (BR), Mumbai (IN/UAE), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.