MacArtney Denmark seeks: Technical Sales Manager with product responsibility (Connectivity)
We seek a dynamic, committed and independent colleague with a solid technical background for our Connectivity department.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in selling technology-driven products (cables, connectors, etc.) – preferably within the marine or offshore areas – as well as a minimum of three to five years’ experience with international B2B sales.
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for sales and products within our Connectivity category with particular focus on:
- Preparing bids for larger projects
- Preparing sales budgets and forecasts
- Updating data sheets and prices
- Technical support to colleagues
Areas of work
- Ensure deep, up-to-date technical knowledge within Connectivity
- Knowledge of and familiarity with competing products
- Balancing production forecast with our American factory
- Being a close collaborative partner with sales, domestically and internationally
- Electrical engineering background (maybe engineer but not necessarily. You could also be a trained electrician or marine engineer, etc.)
- Good commercial understanding or interest in sales
- Used to working in an international context
- Communicating technical knowledge to colleagues in an international context
- Preparing offers
- Assisting sales staff with customer visits domestically and internationally
- Teaching Connectivity to colleagues in the entire organisation
- Proficient in English at negotiation level, both in writing and speaking
Your profile - You
- have a strong personality
- have great drive and are able to create results in collaboration with others
- are enterprising and able to define future opportunities within Connectivity
- work purposefully and in a structured manner
- are a good communicator
- possess humour and thrive in an information environment
- live within a maximum of one hour’s drive from your place of work
An exciting position in an international company in solid growth and with great ambitions – and which possesses the means and the will to turn these ambitions into fact. At MacArtney, we work in a dynamic and inspiring environment which is characterised by a high degree of professionalism and commitment, an informal tone and, not least, good colleagues. We are leaders in submarine connectivity and solutions for customers globally and work professionally from concept to installation leaving room for you to develop through the jobs with matching independence and responsibility.
Continuous competency development, good career opportunities and attractive terms of employment.
Your place of work will be MacArtney A/S in Hjerting near Esbjerg. Expect approx. 40-50 days of travel per year.
We review applications on an ongoing basis which means that the vacancy will remain open until we find the right candidate.
Please address your application to email@example.com
For further information: tel +45 7613 2000