MacArtney Denmark seeks: Team Lead - Internal Technical Sales & Support
Are you motivated by making your employees do their best while contributing hands-on yourself? Are you passionate about structuring processes and challenging the current set up? If so, then this position might be the right match for you!
We are looking for an experienced person within sales of technology-driven products for a position in an exciting and expansive international business, with a good working environment, where you get the opportunity to follow the product from sale to delivery. You will be a part of the Sales department, that consist of a well-founded technical team of 27 colleagues in a busy and informal working environment, which is characterized by the delivery of products and solutions at a high technical level for customers all over the world.
Areas of responsibility
Overall you will be responsible for our internal sales department with a strong focus on the management of the internal sales & support team consisting of 8 employees, including preparing proposals for efficient workflows and implementation. Designing the success criteria for the team and follow-ups will also be an important focus area. In addition, you will also be a part of a sales management team of 4 people and have a direct reference to our CCO.
This area of responsibility will also include the following tasks;
- Contributing to preparing offers
- Handling inquiries from customers, distributors and segment managers
- Ensure effective workflow to ensure our costumers experience a fast response
- Coordinate sales efforts in cooperation with the additional sales organisation
- Coordinate efforts in the team so deadlines are met
- Ensure professional handling of customer inquiries, which contribute to the company’s Net Promotor Score target
- Ensure good and close cooperation with segment responsibles and subsidiaries
You have leader experience or courage to take on your first job as a leader. You have a great drive and love to get things rolling. In cooperation with others and also your team, you create results that make you proud. You are structured in your approach to tasks and work determined toward the result. Your good communication skills, combined with your strong personality, will make sure you complete your tasks. You thrive in a working environment where lots of energy and humour are important.
- Experience with technology-driven products, preferably within the marine or offshore areas
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with international BtB sales
- Management experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience from working in teams in an international context
- Technical understanding and the ability to communicate technical knowledge
- Proficient in English at negotiation level, both writing and speaking
A job in an international technology business, which has great ambitions and has the means and willingness to make ambitions come true. We are working at a high professional level, leaving room for you to develop. You will get the opportunity to develop your competences in exciting fields continually.
MacArtney is a technology company that in these years is on an exciting journey, where a strategic focus is moving from being product-oriented to being system-oriented, which involves development and optimisation throughout the value chain. This work consists of, among other tasks, to identify and develop strong processes in, and across departments, strengthened integration with ERP systems and much more.
Please send your application to HR@macartney.com. We look forward to receiving your application. Be aware that MacArtney is closed for the Christmas holidays from 21st of December to 5th of January 2020. Interviews are conducted ongoing until there is a match with the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Michael Behrens at MBE@macartney.com or by phone +45 7613 2055.
Workplace: MacArtney A/S (Headquarters)
The position is full-time.
For a Danish version, please download PDF