MacArtney Denmark seeks: Service Manager
Are you motivated by taking our Aftersales & Service department to the next level? Are you passionate about leading your employees and ensuring a high-performance team to reach our goals servicing our global customer base? If so, then this position might be just the right match for you!
We are looking for an experienced person within Aftersales & Service for a position in an exciting and international business, where you get the opportunity to challenge the current set-up. You will be responsible for the Aftersales & Service team that consists of two very competent colleagues and offer aftersales and service across the product range from deck equipment to complex underwater solutions. This takes place in a busy and informal working environment, characterised by the delivery of products and solutions at a high technical level for customers worldwide. You will report directly to our CCO.
Your overall responsibilities will be to execute Service & Aftersales projects/tasks within the MacArtney A/S organisation. You will work on the continuous development of the Service & Aftersales department and lead the team to success. You will have the overall economical responsibility within the Service & Aftersales organisation.
Areas of responsibility will also include:
- Ensure continuous development of the department as a strong profit centre
- Lead your team to ensure efficient workflow and a pleasant working atmosphere at the same time
- Establish and maintain a common overview, enabling you to prioritize in the team
- Product development of service agreements
- Develop new service offerings and sell these to internal and external customers
- Ensure optimal offer – and order handling process
- Maintaining accurate daily processes in MS Office and Navision
You are an experienced leader who takes pride in walk the talk. You enjoy challenging the ‘as is’, and it's done smoothly with your excellent communications skills. You thrive in an informal, busy working environment and will contribute with a commercial approach to reach your goals.
You have a proactive approach to your tasks, and you are used to working independently. Furthermore, you can prioritise your tasks and take pride in always completing tasks accurately.
You have a background profile that includes:
- Marine Engineer or other related education at bachelor level
- Practical experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company developing service as a profit centre
- Result-driven with a constant focus on development, process and cost optimisation
- Leadership experience with a significant performance record in driving and developing organisations
- Strong commercial skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- English at a high level, both written and spoken
- Profound skills in Excel and MS Office
An exciting position in an international company characterised by stable growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn employees ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact;
CCO, Rasmus F. Bonde, at rfb@Macartney.com or by phone +45 7613 2084 or
HR Director, Lone Kousgaard, at email@example.com or by phone +45 7613 2036.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
The position is full-time and located at MacArtney A/S Headquarters in Hjerting, Esbjerg.
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until a candidate is appointed.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Bologna (IT), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Rio de Janeiro (BR), Mumbai (IN/UAE), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.