MacArtney Denmark seeks: Sales Manager - Oil & Gas
Are you driven by selling technical products and solutions for the oil and gas industry? Are you passionate about high performance and achieving your and MacArtney’s goals? If so, then this position might be the right match for you!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for a position in an exciting and expansive international company with a good working environment, where you get the opportunity to follow the product from sale to delivery. You will be a part of the sales department, which consist of a well-founded sales team of 27 colleagues in a busy and informal organization, which is characterized by the delivery of products and solutions on a high technical level for customers all over the world. You will report to our CCO.
Areas of responsibility
Overall you will be responsible for the sales of our products, and solutions within the segment with a focus on budget and shared budget responsibility with our subsidiaries within system sales. In addition, you will be responsible for large projects offers with support from product owners.
This area of responsibility will also include the following tasks;
- Implement solution sales to key customers together with subsidiaries
- Approach and find new customers in markets where MacArtney is not already represented
- Ensure in-depth knowledge within the segment
- Preparing customer plans for strategic customers and using Value-Based Selling
- Monthly reporting of sales activity
- Assisting sales staff with customer visits, national and international
- Ensure that offers meet the desired quality and time schedule
You are known for working purposefully and are structured - with great respect for deadlines. You have a strong personality and meet the costumers at eye level. Your big drive helps ensure that you can create results, naturally in collaboration with others. You love to take the initiative. You are proactive, persistent and have an impact. Your approach to relationships with customers and colleagues is positive, and you have a lot of energy and a good mood.
- Engineering degree i.e. Marine Engineer
- Minimum 5-8 years documented experience and success with international BtB sales
- Experience with sales of technology products and projects - a clear advantage if you have experience from sales within the segment
- Proficient in English at negotiation level, both in writing and speaking
- Participation in relevant fairs to ensure that our product owners are up to date on trends in the segment
MacArtney offers a job in an international technology business, which has great ambitions and has the means and willingness to make ambitions come true. We are working at a high professional level, leaving room for you to develop through tasks with independence and responsibility. You will get the opportunity to continually develop your competences in exciting fields such as subsea engineering.
MacArtney is a technology company that in these years is on an exciting journey, where a strategic focus is moving from being product-oriented to being system-oriented, which involves development and optimization throughout the value chain. This work consists of, among other tasks, to identify and develop strong processes in, and across departments, strengthened integration with ERP systems and much more.
Please send your application to HR@macartney.com. We look forward to receiving your application. Interviews are conducted ongoing until there is a match with the right candidate.
Be aware that MacArtney is closed for the Christmas holidays from 21st of December to 5th of January 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Michael Behrens at MBE@macartney.com or by phone 7613 2055
Workplace: MacArtney A/S (Headquarters)
The position is full-time
For a Danish version, please download PDF