MacArtney Denmark seeks: Project Manager
The MacArtney Group wish to employ an independent and quality-conscious employee who can contribute to the continued growth of the MacArtney Group and its position as a system solutions provider for customers in the wind, offshore and maritime sectors.
This is a challenging and independent position within an organisation that encourages independent thinking and values differing opinions. We need somebody that can speak their mind. You will become part of a technical team and professionally strong organisation that has significant experience and expertise in the development and manufacture of system solutions in the renewable energy, offshore and maritime sectors.
- Project management in connection with large projects that require a complete overview and coordination between the various company departments
- Completion of projects within the agreed framework with a focus on finances, quality and delivery
- Preparation of order sheets for our procurement department
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Collaboration with public authorities and organisations involved in the approval process
- Implementation of FATs in partnership with customers at our facilities
- A strong, technical background and experience in construction and project management of complex projects
- Good financial understanding of correlations between consumption of materials, procurement, pay routines etc., in both estimates as well as in the implementation of projects
- Able to communicate in Danish and English, both written and spoken
- Possibly a background in a skilled trade or as a chief marine engineer, mechanical engineer or similar
- Experience within Offshore Wind will be an advantage
In addition to having a positive attitude and a service-minded approach, you are also consistent and able to ensure that deadlines are met. You are professional and outgoing while also being structured with a solid sense of order. Last but not least, you are a robust individual and a team player who gets results through focus and structure and thrives on responsibility and seeing their projects come to fruition.
- A dynamic and inspiring environment that is characterised by a high degree of professionalism, commitment and an
- Independence and freedom within the role to take responsibility
- Good colleagues
- A salary that reflects qualifications
The place of work is at the MacArtney premises in Hjerting. We wish to fill the vacancy as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Marianne Furbo, Vice-President Business Service, on telephone number +45 7613 2000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We review applications on an ongoing basis, which means that the vacancy will remain open until we find the right candidate.
Please address your application to email@example.com