MacArtney Denmark seeks: Project Manager for offshore wind solutions
Do you enjoy handling small as well as complex projects at the same time and build relations in a global organisation? Are you passionate about reaching your goals and working with technical products? Would you like to be part of a division focusing on offshore wind solutions? If so, then this position might be just the right match for you!
We are looking for an experienced candidate within projects for a position in an exciting and international company, where you get the opportunity to be a part of building up a new Project department. The working environment is professional and informal, characterised by the delivery of products and solutions at a high technical level for customers worldwide. Today we are in the process of building our Project Department, and it is an excellent opportunity for you to join us on this journey. You will report directly to our Head of Projects Department.
Your overall responsibilities will be executing projects and continuous development and optimising our way of working. You will also ensure collaboration and coordination between the various departments in our organisation; thus, our projects are delivered on time.
Areas of responsibility will also include:
- Planning, leading and coordination of various project teams
- Scoping together with the project team
- Project budget follow up and progress reporting
- Implementation of FATs in partnership with customers at our facilities
- Establish and maintain an overall risk picture (Cost, LD, Warranty) for own projects
- Collaboration with 3rd party societies
- Completion of projects within the agreed framework with a focus on finances, quality and delivery
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Contributing to the development of a professional project culture at MacArtney Offshore Wind division
- Contributing to shaping the Project department
- Responsibility for creating reporting tools etc.
You are an experienced Project Manager with lots of energy and drive – you thrive with a variety of tasks throughout a working day. You enjoy challenging the ‘as is’ and it is done smoothly with your excellent communications skills. You will contribute with high impact and still be grounded – you are calm and collected. You have a proactive approach to your tasks, and you are used to working independently. Furthermore, you can priorities your tasks, and maintain the overview at all times to meet the deadlines.
You have a background profile that includes:
- 4-5 years of practical experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Result-driven with a constant focus on solutions
- Good financial and technical understanding in all phases of projects
- English at a high level, both written and spoken
- Profound skills in Excel and MS Office
An exciting position in an international company that is characterized by stable growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn employees’ ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact;
General Manager, Michael Behrens at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 7613 2055 or
HR Partner, Doris Bundgaard at email@example.com or by phone +45 7613 2065.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
The position is full-time and located at MacArtney A/S in Bur, Vemb or Hjerting, Esbjerg.
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until a candidate is appointed.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Bologna (IT), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Rio de Janeiro (BR), Mumbai (IN/UAE), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.