MacArtney Denmark seeks: Key Account Manager - Offshore Wind
We seek to employ a dynamic, committed and proactive KAM to strengthen our business and relationships with major customers – primarily in DK – within the Offshore/Wind area.
You are experienced in selling technology-driven products (handling and lifting equipment) and primarily within the offshore wind, marine or oil & gas sectors. Preferably, you have three to five years’ experience with project sales.
Areas of responsibility
- Key Account Manager for major customer, primarily in Denmark, focusing on:
- Preparing sales budgets and forecasts and attaining these
- Ensuring stakeholder management at key customer
- Developing technical concepts in collaboration with the customer - supported by MacArntey's engineering department
- Ensuring new knowledge and trends within Offshore/Wind
Areas of work
- Proactive sales for key customer and following up on offers
- Identifying upcoming key customer projects
- Knowledge of and familiarity with competitors
- Responsible for the bidding process
- Close collaboration with the engineering and project departments as well as the service department
- Technical background (maybe marine engineer, engineer or other education focused on engines)
- Experience with project execution or service/maintenance and ready to step into the commercial world
- Good at building and maintaining strong relationships
- Understanding the sales process and handling of stakeholders
- Experience with project sales or project management and able to document good results
- Used to working in an international context
- Communicating technical knowledge to colleagues
- Proficient in English at negotiating level, both in writing and speaking
- Possessing good negotiation skills
Your profile - You
- have a strong personality
- have great drive and are able to create results in collaboration with others
- are enterprising and able to define future opportunities within Offshore Wind
- work purposefully and in a structured manner
- are a good communicator
- possess humour and thrive in an informal environment
- A resident of Central Jutland
- Spending two to three days a week at the customer’s premises located in Central Jutland
- Moreover, spending one to two days a week at our Hjerting office
A position in an international company in solid growth and with great ambitions – and which possesses the means and the will to turn these ambitions into fact. We work professionally from concept to installation leaving room for you to develop through the jobs with matching independence and responsibility.
Continuous competency development, good career opportunities and attractive terms of employment.
We review applications on an ongoing basis which means that the vacancy will remain open until we find the right candidate.
Please address your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions, please contact Henrik Harkes, Technical Sales Manager.