MacArtney Denmark seeks: Internal Sales Assistant
Want to be part of a global organisation in Esbjerg? Are you passionate about internal sales support, and would you like to work with an incredible Sales team? If so, then this position might be just the right match for you!
We are looking for a competent and service-minded colleague who possesses lots of initiative, a cooperative spirit, and ready to support our sales organisation within Item Sales. You will be part of a sales team that consists of a well-founded technical team of 8 colleagues in a busy and informal working environment, characterised by the delivery of products and solutions at a high technical level for customers worldwide.
You will be one of the contact persons for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries. The main focus area of the sales team is the handling of SubConn® – underwater and harsh environment connectors manufactured for the demanding underwater industries we serve. In addition, you will be responsible for sales support tasks, ensuring the completion of all tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Handling order processing, e.g. follow up on orders, delivery dates and stock
- Support the sales coordinators with product queries/quotes
- Placing of purchase orders to supplier and contact to our American supplier/distribution centre
- Close contact to sales coordinators
- General internal sales support for sales staff and our global operations
- Maintaining accurate daily administrative processes in MS Office and Navision
- Initiative to improve the department's processes
- Data management
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks within the sales department, price lists, issue part numbers, update datasheets and handle NCR cases
You are service-minded and adaptable, and willing to contribute with a good sense of humour to the team. You have a proactive approach to your tasks, and you are used to working independently. Furthermore, you can prioritise your tasks. You take pride in always completing these accurately. You thrive in a busy environment and can keep track of responsibilities even/also when it gets hectic.
You have a background profile that includes:
- Practical experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company
- Ability to keep close attention to detail
- Structured approach to tasks
- Strong collaboration skills
- Proficiency with Navision would be an advantage
- Strong administrative skills
- Danish and English at a high level, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office
An exciting position in an international company characterised by stable growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn employees aims into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Leader Linda Munkgaard Rubin at email@example.com or by phone at +45 7613 2422 or
HR Partner Doris Bundgaard Nielsen: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +45 7613 2065.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
The position is full-time and located at MacArtney A/S Headquarters in Hjerting, Esbjerg.
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until a candidate is appointed. We look forward to receiving your application.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Bologna (IT), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Rio de Janeiro (BR), Mumbai (IN/UAE), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.