MacArtney Denmark seeks: Head of Project Management
Are you eager to ensure the overview of projects and build relations in a global organisation? Are you passionate about leading your employees and ensure a high-performance team to reach our goals? If so, then this position might be just the right match for you!
We are looking for an experienced person within projects for a position in an exciting and international business, where you get the opportunity to challenge the current set up. You will be responsible for the Project Management team that consists of 5 very competent colleagues. The working environment is busy and informal; characterised by the delivery of products and solutions at a high technical level for customers all over the world. You will also be a member of the Engineering Management Team of 4 managers, and you will report directly to our CTO.
Your overall responsibilities will be the execution of projects and continuous development of the MacArtney A/S project model. You will also ensure the daily management and support of a well-established project management team.
Areas of responsibility will also include:
- Overall economical responsibility within the MacArtney A/S project organisation
- Establish and maintain a common project overview and prioritise between projects
- Establish and maintain an overall risk picture (Cost, LD, Warranty) for top ten projects
- Continuously work to provide a cohesive project approach across disciplines
- Participate in GATE meetings during the quotation phase
- Ensure a resource plan for the Project Department
You are an experienced leader with lots of energy and drive. You enjoy challenging the ‘as is’ and its done smoothly with your excellent communications skills. You thrive in an informal, busy working environment and will contribute with high impact and still be grounded.
You have a proactive approach to your tasks, and you are used to working independently. Furthermore, you can prioritise your tasks, and maintain the overview for the team at all times.
You have a background profile that includes:
- Bachelor degree within Engineering, Technology Management and Marine Engineering etc.
- Leadership experience with a significant performance record
- Practical experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Result-driven with a constant focus on solutions
- English at a high level, both written and spoken
- Profound skills in Excel and MS Office
An exciting position in an international company that is characterised by stable growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn employees’ ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact;
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
The position is full-time and located at MacArtney A/S Headquarters in Hjerting, Esbjerg.
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until a candidate is appointed.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Italy (IT), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.