MacArtney Denmark seeks: Group Financial Controller
Are you driven by building relations and, at the same time, maintaining the structure in processes? Do you thrive on challenging business dynamics nationally and globally? If so, then you might be the right match for this position.
We are looking for an experienced group financial controller for a job in an exciting and expansive international business. You will be part of the finance department that consists of 8 highly engaged colleagues in a busy and informal working environment.
As Group Financial Controller, you get an inside perspective of how MacArtney works with financial processes across the organisation. You will have the opportunity to develop your competences in exciting fields continually.
You will refer directly to our CFO.
Overall you will be responsible for financial controlling across all subsidiaries globally. You have a keen interest in the business dynamics and an ability to look at the general picture and challenge it when you see possibilities for optimisation.
This area of responsibility also includes the following tasks;
- Prepare Group reports
- Preparation of monthly reports for MacArtney Headquarters
- Ensure correct and timely monthly reports from subsidiaries
- Facilitate global finance community in meetings, knowledge sharing, communication etc.
- Controlling visits to subsidiaries and general support to subsidiaries in finance related issues
- Participation in budgeting
- Ensure efficiency improvement of workflow and processes in accounting globally
- Cash Flow statements
- Act as a sparring partner across the organisation
To be successful in this role, you will have to be a team player with cultural intelligence to work across all our subsidiaries. You are result and deadline-oriented and have the courage to challenge the current set up. Furthermore, you are thorough and detail-oriented. A working environment with lots of energy and humour is essential to you.
- MSc. or diploma in Finance, Accounting, Auditing or similar
- Preferably experienced in working with a large auditing firm
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with controlling and financial reports from group companies
- Experienced in preparing advanced excel models
- Proficient in Danish and English at negotiation level, both in writing and speaking
- Knowledge of Navision is an advantage
An exciting position in an international company which is characterised by solid growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send it to email@example.com.
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CFO, Niels Peter Christiansen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 2115 9071.
Workplace: MacArtney A/S (Headquarters)
The position is full-time.