MacArtney Denmark seeks: Global ERP Business Manager
MacArtney group searches for a global ERP Business Manager to a position in an exciting and expansive company with a good environment.
Are you interested in developing and optimizing processes and do you have experience in implementing and using Navision to support the company's business processes, then join us and manage our highly dedicated team on our agile transformation journey.
As our Global ERP Business Manager, you will refer directly to our CFO.
- Lead the ERP-team who are placed on different locations and in collaboration with stakeholders set the direction for best utilisation of our Navision System
- Ensure streamlining of workflows and processes across the group
- Integration of Production Module
- Implement and further develop the ERP system across the MacArtney Group
- Strong communicator - both written and verbal
- High experience with implementing ERP solutions that efficiently support business processes
- Experience from similar group companies with many stakeholders
- Danish and English at negotiation level
- Degree, Diploma or Bachelor education in IT and/or Communication
- Team player and used to work across in group companies
- You thrive with responsibility and you follow your tasks until they have been finalised
- Experience from positions as ERP Manager/ERP project manager
The company offers:
An independent and challenging position in a leading and well-consolidated international business in growth. You get a large interface both internally and externally in the company but also across national borders. The position gives you responsibility and we also expect you to be entrepreneurial and take ownership of the tasks. You have a great opportunity to shape your own workday as well as contribute to meeting MacArtney's strategies.
You can look forward to continuous competence development, relevant courses and continuing education, a good and casual working environment with nice colleagues in a modern company and good employment conditions.
The workplace is MacArtney in Hjerting, Esbjerg. The position is full time and is required as soon as possible.
The application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are processed continuously, so the position will be open until the correct candidate is found.