MacArtney Denmark seeks: Field Service Supervisor
Are you a Service Engineer or an experienced Field Service Engineer with a desire of being part of a great team within the Offshore Wind Industry? Then this job might be just the right match for you!
We are looking for a competent candidate within service projects for a newly created position in an exciting and international business, where you get the opportunity to challenge the current set up in the Service team. The working environment is busy and informal, characterised by the delivery of products and solutions at a high technical level for customers worldwide. You will part of the service team, which consists of 8 employees, and you will report directly to our Global Service Manager in Bur. You should expect up to 50 travelling days per year.
Your overall responsibilities will be to secure a professional service level within the company and on client locations, acting as a working Field Service Supervisor between client & back office and client & workshop. You will ensure professional sparring and support of a well-established Field Service Engineer team. Furthermore, the responsibility is to perform field service engineer activities, such as i.e. troubleshooting and servicing on customers' sites.
Areas of responsibility will also include:
- The role will involve supervising a team of Field Service Engineers, troubleshooting and servicing on sites
- Start-up service projects internal and externally
- Maintain close contact with the project's service coordinator (PM in Service) to ensure alignment on projects
- Installation, SAT/FAT and Commissioning of handling equipment
- Technical support at customers' sites
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; use this understanding to accomplish your own work
- In-depth perception of how the service team integrates with other teams and contributes to the service area
You have lots of energy and drive, and you are willing to go the extra mile. You can challenge the 'as is', and it's done smoothly with your professional communications skills. You thrive in an informal, busy working environment and will contribute with high impact and still be grounded. You have a proactive approach to your tasks, and you are used to working independently. Furthermore, you can prioritise your tasks and maintain the overview for the team at all times.
You have a background profile that includes:
- Technical background, ideally within electronics and/or mechanical
- Practical experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company
- Knowledge of PLC Programming
- Experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Strong focus on solutions
- Working independently and meet deadlines
- Master Danish and English at a high level, both written and spoken
- Good skills in Excel and MS Office
An exciting position in an international company characterised by stable growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn employees' ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact;
Please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
The position is full-time and located at MacArtney Manufacturing in Vemb (Bur).
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until a candidate is appointed.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Bologna (IT), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Rio de Janeiro (BR), Mumbai (IN/UAE), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.