MacArtney Denmark seeks: Electronics Engineer
Do you want to be part of a global organisation in Esbjerg? Are you passionate about electronics engineering? Does it motivate you to find the best solutions to very complex technical challenges? If so, then this job might be the right match for you!
We are looking for a competent and talented Electronics Engineer for a job in an exciting international company with a good working environment. As an Electronics Engineer, you will have the opportunity to follow the product from sale to delivery. Our Engineering department is comprised of several teams; yours will be the Electronics team, a well-founded group of 4 colleagues, in a busy and informal working environment characterised by the delivery of products and solutions at a high technical level worldwide.
You will have the overall responsibility of designing, testing and implementing subsea-, navy- and marine electronics equipment. Further responsibilities include the development of electronics on a module and system level, as well as software for embedded electronics and user interfaces. You will be working very closely with our in-house electronics production (PCB/mechatronics) and your colleagues within the Engineering department.
The area of responsibility will also include the following;
- Electrical design of control and automation products, using COTS and MacArtney proprietary components
- Electronic circuit design
- Schematic - and PCB design in OrCAD / PCB Editor
- Software development in C (8051/ARM) and C # (GUI)
- Participate in project meetings with subsidiaries and customers
- Occasional technical support and acceptance test at customer premises
- Test and quality control of own as well as predesigned systems
- Keep up to date with trends and applicable standards within the discipline
- Meet allocated resource budget
You are driven and self-motivated. You are pragmatic and comfortable in a fast pace environment. You are a team player, adaptable, and willing to contribute with a good sense of humour to your team. You have a proactive approach to your tasks. You take pride in always completing tasks accurately and correct. You thrive in a busy environment and can keep track of tasks when it gets hectic. You have a positive approach to working with customers and colleagues. We emphasise that you are responsible and can work independently.
- A Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, or other relevant education within electronics, automation or software
- Practical experience within electronics production and industrial appliance design will be an advantage
- Minimum one year of experience within Electrical design
- Experience with Electrical design (circuit -, appliance - and system level)
- Experience with Software design (embedded, user interface)
- Experience with Mechatronic design (enclosure, thermal considerations)
- Experience with Printed circuit Board design (leaded/SMD)
- English at a high level, both written and spoken
An exciting position in an international company which is characterised by solid growth and grand ambitions – and which has the means and the will to turn ambitions into reality. We work to a high professional level, from concept to installation, where there is also room for you to develop through independent tasks with matching responsibility.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis meaning the vacancy will remain open until a candidate is appointed.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Partner; Doris Bundgaard Nielsen at email@example.com or by phone 7613 2065 or Team Leader; Henrik Søndergård Mathiesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is full-time and located at MacArtney A/S Headquarters in Hjerting, Esbjerg.
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Italy (IT), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.