MacArtney Australia seeks: Sales Manager
Owing to the ongoing expansion of our operations and activities in Australia, MacArtney is looking for a Sales Manager for our office based in Perth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for system sales Item sales and support to current customers and seek out new opportunities for the MacArtney underwater systems and product lines in Australia.
Duties will include:
- Direct sales and technical support to existing customers
- Quotation and order handling
- Coordination with various departments within the company to handle customer requests
- Work up new accounts - working independently to find new customers and product applications
- Assessing potential applications of company products to meet customer needs
- Providing customer support post-sale
- Attending trade shows and networking events
Our new Sales Manager must hold a substantial technical understanding, backed by education. Relevant experience in dealing with underwater technology systems, equipment and items, from connectivity to launch and recovery systems is preferred.
Preferred theoretical and practical background:
- 3-5 years of experience within the underwater technology industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales
- College diploma with strong mechanical/electrical engineering background
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
The system Sales Manager will hold a central position in an organisation characterised by continued growth. You will be able to develop your own personal and professional skills through the tasks and responsibilities given.
Personal skills required:
- Self-motivating and outgoing
- Ability to plan own work in a structured way
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to constantly focus on customer needs
Working with MacArtney
When employed with MacArtney, you can expect an exciting and challenging job in a truly international and growth-minded company.
Our success depends on having the strongest team and as a MacArtney employee, you will have access to good career opportunities, professional development and competitive conditions of employment.
Applications are continuously evaluated, and the position will remain open until the right candidate is identified.
Please send the application to the undersigned, who can also be contacted if further information is needed.
Steen Frejo, Managing Director Asia Pacific Operations, Phone: +65 6542 4500 ∙ Mobile: +65 9824 3724 ∙ Email: email@example.com
The MacArtney Group is a global supplier of underwater technology solutions specialising in the design, manufacture, sales and service of a wide range of solutions to onshore industry operators, subsea surveyors, the renewable energy sector, ocean science institutes, maritime civil engineering industries and navies across the world.
MacArtney is a privately owned corporation established in 1978 with group headquarters in Esbjerg (DK). The MacArtney Group also reside in Aberdeen (UK), Stavanger (NO), Mölnlycke (SE), Aix-en-Provence (FR), Bologna (IT), Rotterdam (NL), Kiel (DE), Bremen (DE), Houston, Boston and San Diego (US), Victoria (CA), Dartmouth (CA), Santiago de Chile (CL), Rio de Janeiro (BR), Mumbai (IN/UAE), Perth (AU), Ningbo (CN) and Singapore (SG). Moreover, MacArtney operates an extensive network of 23 representatives and distributors spread across every continent. This way, MacArtney products are available locally - with global 24/7 support.