Supervisor training programme
The supervisor training programme will enable the successful participant to operate - and supervise the operation - of the installed MacArtney winch system. The participant will fully understand the capabilities of the winch and learn to make optimal use of the system. Finally, the programme serves as a prerequisite for operators who want to utilise the MacArtney hotline service package.
Scope of Training
- Operation of the MacArtney winch
- Maintenance of the MacArtney winch
- System installation
- Troubleshooting and replacement of parts and components
- Preparation for effective use of MacArtney hotline
- Training certificate
The number of participants on the training programme is limited to 6.
The participants are required to hold
- Basic knowledge of marine winch operation
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Basic English language proficiency (written and oral)
Type of training
The type of training is divided between classroom sessions and hands-on training.
Place of training
The training will take place at the physical location of the MacArtney winch. The winch must be accessible and operational.
Other training site requirements include
- Classroom suited for 6 people
- Projector or flat screen TV
Training schedule and duration
The training course will cover 3 days including advanced hands-on winch training and troubleshooting.