FPSO Swivel Model 250
Typically comprised of electrical slip rings, hydraulic utility swivels and fiber optic rotary joints, the Model 250 swivel permits continous delivery of critical signals and fluids with an unlimited range of motion.
We design, manufacture and deliver unique FPSO swivels to meet the demanding requirements of offshore operators worldwide. Typically comprised of electrical slip rings, hydraulic utility swivels and fiber optic rotary joints, swivels are used in a variety of Floating Production, Storage and Off loading (FPSO) Systems including buoys, turret moorings and offshore loading towers. Our FPSO swivels permit the continuous delivery of electrical power and signals, hydraulic fluids, and fiber optic signals, with unlimited freedom of the vessel to weathervane about its mooring point. All FPSO swivels are approved by a marine authority and are certified for use in hazardous locations.
- Stainless steel construction standard
- Large hollow bores
- Flameproof or purged / pressurized
- Integral junction boxes available
- Fluids for hydraulic control and chemical injection
- Single and multimode fiber
- Wide variety of cable entry methods
- Each unit designed, manufactured, and tested in accordance with the highest quality standards
- Optical, electrical and fluid in one assembly
- Modeled with leading CAD software and files shared with customers
- Fully inspected and tested before shipment
- On-site installation support
- Complete document package provided