FOR RENTAL - CEMAC Offshore Track Tensioners
Delivering challenging subsea solutions from concept to completion, MacArtney specialises in the design and manufacture of offshore cable handling systems for the renewable energy industry, in particular the offshore wind sector.
The CEMAC offshore track tensioners represent MacArtney’s leading-edge offshore cable handling equip- ment. These track tensioners belong to the CEMAC product line, which incorporates both cable carousels, linear cable engines and power quadrants.
Being electrically driven, the CEMAC offshore track tensioners are robust and energy-efficient cable handling systems which safely control the installation and recovery of offshore power and telecom cables.
The CEMAC track tensioners feature durability, high performance, and easy integratability. Available in standard and custom configurations, they are easily combined with cable carousels, linear cable engines, power quadrants, spooling arms, etc.
The CEMAC track tensioners are available with a remote diagnostics tool which enables MacArtney technicians to remotely monitor and supervise in real time. By eliminating unnecessary offshore engineering support, this unique feature generates substantial cost-savings to the owners and operators.
Features and benefits
- Compact and modular design
- Standardised and exchangeable components
- Designed for easy integration
- Optimised efficiency and decreased deck capacity
- All structural components in painted carbon steel
- Integrated control system
- Electrically/hydraulically driven
- Long and proven track record
- Low noise operation
- Fully integrated with vessel control system
- Remote diagnostics tool
- Service and maintenance programme
- Spare parts package
- Remote control
- Wireless remote control
- Pinch status
- Complete control system monitoring
- Complete control system data log