Local sales contact
CEMAC Offshore Track Tensioners
Delivering challenging subsea solutions from concept to completion, MacArtney specialises in the design and manufacture of offshore cable handling systems for the renewable energy industry, in particular the offshore wind sector.
The CEMAC offshore track tensioners represent MacArtney’s leading-edge offshore cable handling equipment. These track tensioners belong to the CEMAC product line, which incorporates both cable carousels, linear cable engines and power quadrants.
Being electrically driven, the CEMAC offshore track tensioners are robust and energy-efficient cable handling systems which safely control the installation and recovery of offshore power cables.
The CEMAC track tensioners feature durability, high performance, and easy integratability. Available in standard and custom configurations, they are easily combined with cable carousels, linear cable engines, spooling arms, etc.
The CEMAC design represents compact and modular systems, easily mobilised and cost-effective in terms of transport. All main components are standardised, which facilitates adaptation and upgrading to the required performance and capacity.
The MacArtney track tensioners are fully synchronisable with all MacArtney CEMAC offshore cable handling equipment. The track tensioners are also compliant with third-party equipment. This enables integration into existing and rental cable equipment lay-lines.
The CEMAC track tensioners are available with vertical and horizontal cable input. This facilitates optimum operation for all deck layouts.
The CEMAC track tensioners are available with a remote diagnostics tool which enables MacArtney technicians to remotely monitor and supervise in real time. By eliminating unnecessary offshore engineering support, this unique feature generates substantial cost savings to the owners and operators.
The electro-hydraulic CEMAC offshore track tensioners come in 2-, 3-, and 4-track versions complying with most project requirements and are designed to strengthen security.
Features and benefits
- Compact and modular design
- Standardised and exchangeable components
- Designed for easy integration
- Optimised efficiency and decreased deck capacity
- All structural components in painted carbon steel
- Integrated control system
- Electrically/hydraulically driven
- Long and proven track record
- Low noise operation
- Fully integrated with vessel control system
- Top-loaded versions available
- Wide-opening versions available
- Remote diagnostics tool
- Service and maintenance programme
- Spare parts package
- Remote control
- Wireless remote control
- Pinch status
- Complete control system monitoring
- Complete control system data log
- Tarpaulin cover
- Rental available
- Certification according to DNVGL-ST-0378 (2.22), DNVGL-E2.7-3, and ILO 152