Local sales contact
NEXUS MK V
The MacArtney NEXUS MK V multiplexer is based on the Focal 907 video/data multiplexer combined with the MiniController, Ethernet converters and the Focal Gb-media converters. Power switching of all sensors and cameras is software controlled and combined with monitoring of sensor power status.
The subsea housing is made from 7075 T6 hard anodised aluminium and the SubConn® connectors also represent the anodised aluminium type. For depth ratings over 3,000 MSW, the pressure housing can be manufactured from titanium or high tensile duplex steel.
The fibre optic telemetry takes advantage of the CWDM (coarse wavelength division multiplexing) technology and communicates all signals over just one singlemode optical fibre.
Features and benefits
- Interfaces all standard survey sensors and cameras (including MacArtney LUXUS models)
- Supplies power to sensors and cameras
- Software controlled
- Operates on one single-mode optical fibre
- ROV/ROTV multiplexer
- Survey sensor package multiplexer
- Subsea rigs
- Towed camera and sensor systems
- Titanium or high tensile steel pressure housing for the subsea unit
- Interface for SeaBat 71xx series multibeam sonars
- Customised subsea controls